Hello, world! (Introducing Sprinkles, the rainbow bat)
If you’ve been following the rainbow bat, you know it’s my personal bat signal for rainbow content. Now I’ve taken this a step further and I’m introducing, Sprinkles. This little rainbow bat will come attached with some of my more personal stories. Most of them will be related to my own lgbt experience, but I might venture out.
I haven’t decided those topics yet, but I’m open to suggestions so if there’s something specific you’d like me to talk about: ask away!
For now, a little list of things about me 🙂
– My favourite colour is red.
– I identify as bi and I’m currently in a relationship with a girl.
– I’ve recently moved to the UK. (And I’ll just say it now, wow, the Brits are weird.)
– My favourite food is Chinese (which to my ancestors is just called… food)
– I love making puns and wordplay. (Haha, surprise, I’m a writer!)
– I can play both the piano and the harp.
– I’ve been drawing my entire life. (Like: Sprinkles!)
– I have one sibling.
– Mr. Plant, my cactus, might be dead… (R.I.P.)
– I loathe, loathe, loathe doing the dishes.
– I didn’t have my first kiss until I was 17 and in college.
I have loads more stories, but I’ll dive into those when I do topic-based blog posts. I have “coming out the closet” and “Depression and parties” planned, but I’d love to hear some suggestions!